Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful on Thanksgiving

  We go to Meme's on Thanksgiving every year and I am a horrible blogger who did not take pictures.  I do not see my family enough to worry about snapping pictures the entire time.  We were visiting, cooking, and chasing after the Bud.  William did great the entire time we were there even without his usual nap.  He rode on the golf cart, played outside, and entertained his family he rarely sees.  William did not eat much Thanksgiving food but sat in Grammie's lap without causing too much chaos.  On a random note...
  I am happy to say I got a little time with my cousin's IPhone.  My dad is getting me one for Christmas but I am lucky because he is letting me have it on December 1st.  We upgrade on the 1st and my dad is not going to make us suffer all month.  I was actually concerned I would not like the "high tech" IPhone but I loved it.  It will be easy to figure out and I will be able to take a lot more pictures.  Here are the only pictures taken today...

I NEVER dress up EVER so when I do I have Rudy take a pic.  Honestly, to some this is not dressed up but it was not a work day and you get this.  I have makeup on (WHAT?) and boots not sperry's or wallabees!
Sweater from Target (fav place), shirt, jeans from Ann Taylor Loft, and boots from AU days...


                                                                              
 
Of couse, this guy eating a snack on the way up!

                                                      
                              

THANKFUL FOR MY FAMILY TODAY AND THE WARM MEAL WE WERE BLESSED TO HAVE TOGETHER.

No comments:

Post a Comment