Thursday, November 8, 2012

13 on Thursday (Thankful Edition)

1.  I am thankful that my Dad's 6 month heart check up went well.  His good cholesterol is up which is what the new meds were supposed to accomplish.  Yay.  His ultrasound on his heart looked good as well. 
2.  Thankful for the possibility of refinancing our home.  We could save about 200/ month!
3.  Heat.  My only concern is William and because of that I am constantly checking the temp in his room.  Our heat runs now way more than before he was born.  Maybe once he learns to actually cover up with a blanket and not just hold it we can adjust the temp.
4.  Parents that are so giving around the holidays.
5.  Thankful to talk to my Dad every morning on the way to work.  This is where I secretly get smarter because I ask him questions I would be embarrassed to ask anyone else.  Ha.
6.  Thankful that co-workers have turned into friends. 
7.  I am thankful we both have cars.
8.  Our bills are paid on time (sometimes I forget) and for that I am thankful.
9.  Thankful for my family in Muscle Shoals and Ru's in Maine.  I do wish his family was closer!
10.  Thankful to able write out my thoughts on this blog and post for anyone to see.
11.  I am blessed to have a husband that cooks dinner on his lunch break. 
12.  Thankful that I was able to walk for Christopher last weekend.  It made me really start to think about him again.  I was also sad when I looked at the pictures because I am forgetting details of his looks.  I need to look at pictures of him all the time!!
13.  Thankful that I have a husband that can make William laugh so loud.  He balled him up in a blanket (yes his head was out, geez) and ran around the house.  William coud not stop laughing and then once he put him on the floor he kept putting the blanket around him so Daddy would do it again.  Those moments are precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment