Thursday, September 29, 2011

13 on Thursday

  1. Paid phone bill and electric bill-BOO!
  2. Went for a walk with William.  He loves walks; he pulls himself up in stroller and looks all over the place.
  3. Finishing paperwork for daycare.
  4. Plan to go to Sam's and stop to get my eyebrows waxed (they are out of control).
  5. Getting back on diet; actually started tracking in MyFitnessPal again.
  6. Opened email from work and had to fill out tax forms.  I immediately called my Dad for assistance; will I ever quit?
  7. Changed back to very first diaper bag.  I have went through several bags and can not find one better than the vera bradley one my mother got me.
  8. Wanted some coupons for Simliac because the darn stuff is not cheap so I called the feeding expert and she is sending me some ASAP.
  9. Typed a "daycare" schedule for William.  It bothers me immensely that his feedings are going to change a lot.   My work schedule varies so some days he will get up super early and some days he can sleep as long as he wants. 
  10. Made some Splenda Sweet Tea and if you have not tried it with Splenda, DO.
  11. Need to do some cleaning.
  12. Meme may be visiting this weekend.
  13. Rotisserie Chicken, Sweet Potatoes, and Zuchinni for dinner.  How does this fit into my diet, Bill?

No comments:

Post a Comment