Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday

Foods...

  1. Reese's Cups
  2. Peanut Butter
  3. Ice Cream (Peanut Butter Delight in a waffle cone from TCBY is my fav)
  4. Spaghetti (I could eat this EVERY. SINGLE. NIGHT. unfortunately I married a spaghetti hater)
  5. Cinnamon Raisin Bread (Add some of my #2 on top please)
  6. Shrimp (prefer fried but pants size says, "Grilled, please")
  7. Any type of dinner roll
  8. Cheeseburgers
  9. Fries-(Carmen's are an absolute fav; only get these once or twice a year)
  10. Sweet Potatoes- Loaded from Texas Roadhouse-marshmellows, caramel sauce, brown sugar etc., we cook Oreida's Steam and Mash A LOT!
I basically eat the same food day in and day out.  I love peanut butter!!!!  Right now I have either cereal or cinn. raisin bread w PB for bfast, frozen meal for lunch or the cinn. bread if I did not have it for bfast and whatever we cook for dinner.  I always have an ice cream cone at night but its low fat or fat free.  I need to get back on 1200 cals a day but can not find the motivation!!

No comments:

Post a Comment