Saturday, September 24, 2011

Maine

Let me begin with this picture:  Ceal has a pig!  Carmen LOVES to save food scraps for the pig; Ceal is not a fan of the pig.  This is Carmen holding the yuckness that is the food and Ceal filling up a bucket of water so we can pour the food into water.  How appetizing is this?


Audrey playing with the hose.  I do not know a child that can resist a waterhose.

Went by Old Navy and bought this cute number.  William is very happy with the outfit contrary to the facial expression.

He makes a cute apple but resist the urge to take a bite out of him.


"Mom has no clue the sun is in my little blue eyes." 

"Haha, Daddy is 'trying' to hide behind me but obviously stinks at it."

Wearing Abuelo's hat and mighty handsome to.

William looks a bit scared and Carmen is eating a doughnut I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment