1. Tell us about your 5 favorite memories in your life.
In no particular order...
- Meeting my sweet William for the first time.
- Meeting Montana and Erin-yes I am meshing these into one memory. I met Montana working at McAlister's Deli and Erin in class. These girls changed my life and made for wonderful memories in Auburn!
- Graduating from Auburn. After 5 years (immature girl) I made it to graduation and moved to Birmingham.
- Meeting the Hubs. I knew almost immediately he was going to be my hubs. Montana and I were celebrating her graduation (mine to had I not been an immature girl) at Supper Club. He was there with mutual friends of Montana's. I remember asking her, "He won't drug me will he?" HAHAHA! We had a rule: no drinks from random guys, ever. She assurred me he was safe.
- My wedding day which is full of memories. My Dad walking me down the isle and seeing the hubs at the end waiting on me.
Eeks..not a beauty product lover but,
3. Tell us what your favorite TV shows are to watch.
- Dexter-I absolutely love this show and I know it is BAD. I am admitting I watch a BAD show! He is gorgeous and kills bad people. I am not one to judge him. No really the show is great.
- Gossip Girl- Until last season and if you watch it you understand. All I can say is Chuck Bass...
- Back in my younger days--Dawson's Creek and Felicity. Embarassed to say sometimes I get the "craving" for certain episodes and re-watch.
5. Tell us your favorite things to do during "me time."
- Read-I love to read. My goal right now and has been for a while: read non-fiction books. As much as I love to read I need to be learning from it.
- Blog-This is perfect for a baby/family scrapbook. I had a baby book for William but I kept this updated a lot more.