Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Merry "Kissmas"

  William has 3 teachers at his new school.  One of the things I love about the daycare is his teachers are the same.  Not to mention he is bringing home work he does at school and a color of the month.  It is a lot easier for us to work with William on things at home if we know what the focus is at school.  November was the color blue and food.  They sent home a book and some other info on the month's plan; I was so excited.  Wow, I totally just got off subject.  Back to 3 teachers...
  Since I know exactly how many teachers work with William it makes buying gifts actually possible.  I have been trying to figure out a cute but inexpensive idea for teacher gifts.  I decided on glass jars in shape of a Christmas tree, hershey kisses, and chapstick.  I think I came across "Merry Kissmas" somewhere on Pinterest but I did not follow it completely.  I put some kisses on the bottom, chapstick in the middle, and more kisses on top.  It is very simple but appropriate for toddler teachers in my opinion.  I do hope they enjoy them. 

                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment