Thursday, December 20, 2012

13 on Thursday

  1. Christmas is Tuesday!  And I can not wait to take the tree down; it drives the Bud nutso. 
  2. William is no longer a baby.  He is becoming very independent. 
  3. It's hard to find motivation this close to the end of 2012 at work.  I am also applying for jobs within the company and getting declined.  Refusing to give up!
  4. I have wore my hair down all week since getting it cut.  Honestly it takes no time for me to fix it but I am LAZY in the AM.
  5. Leads me into the straightening treatment I am getting done on Saturday which is to stop the Chi use.  We shall see.
  6. I need more time in the day.
  7. Still loving my IPhone.
  8. One of my best friends from Auburn finally got a job here in the 'Ham.  She has been determined and all of her work has paid off. Congrats.
  9. The hubs ordered my Christmas gift tonight (will be here after) and I can not wait.  It is a beautiful full length mirror that opens into a jewelry box.  Get ready for some "What I Wore" posts...
  10. Saving about 200 on our mortgage.  Is that not ahhhmazing??
  11. I passed by a gas station on the way home: 2.98/gallon.  Crazy, huh?
  12. I caved and paid a blog designer to give my blog some love.  Not many people read it but I have always wanted it to be "fancy, smancy."
  13. Has this not been a random 13 on Thursday?  Oh, and Maine is less than a month away.  Where is my snow suit? 

No comments:

Post a Comment