- Throwing pieces of food on the ground when done eating.
- Tossing his cup across Wal Mart and watching it roll under an aisle-uh-oh.
- Picking up his container of toys, take them all out while looking at us and uh-oh.
- Taking his snack cup and pouring it on top of him as we are driving down the road--uh-oh.
- Hitting or biting us-uh-oh.
Tuesday, September 4, 2012
Not Always an "Uh-Oh"
William does not speak
at all really very much these days. The one word he does know and uses quite often is, "uh-oh." I find myself saying, "its not uh-oh if you do it on purpose." Ha. It does not matter what he does, good, bad, or just funny its an "uh-oh." For memory's sake here are some things that are not "uh-oh."