Sunday, September 23, 2012

Hanging with Lexus

 
During football season we spend some time with my parent's boxer, Lexus.  She was actually Christopher's dog so she is very special to my parents.  Since they are gone basically all day when they go to Auburn we have to let her out.  As you know William is allergic to dogs and a few months ago I gave my first babies to a loving family.  Budsy is hardly around dogs for the obvious reason but he does see Lexus every now and then.  Needless to say he is leery of her.  William keeps his eye on her and as you can see Lexus keeps a watch over him as well. 
 
Where is she Mom?

Lexus watched him color for a while.

She even let William play with her ball and this is huge.  Lexus is very attached to her toys!

PS-I know he is allergic and he was cleaned after playing with the ball.  Being on daily medication helps alot!

No comments:

Post a Comment