Sunday, January 20, 2013

Getting to Maine

  We woke up before 5AM on Friday to give us just enough time to get to the airport.  William woke up in a pretty good mood and after getting him dressed we were out of the door.  The roads were still icy and there were a lot of accidents.  I will say that if I lived in a climate where there was constantly ice on the roads I would need to be medicated.  I was extremely nervous and could not wait until the sun came out and melted it all.  Part of it is the dumb drivers that feel like 80 MPH on ice is the cool thing to do and thus making other people have panic attacks. 
  Anywho, back to the trip.  The line for security was riduiculously long so Rudy had to rush out of the car.  All I could do is quickly kiss my bud's face as Ru was taking him out of his seat.  I still remember the kiss and his hair moving across my face.  As I was leaving I teared up a bit and then calmed down (mainly because I needed complete focus for the roads).  Rudy kept me updated with texts when they landed or took off. 
  Rudy said William did very well for an almost an 2 year old but he definitely needs his own seat.  The next few pictures I stole from Rudy's mobile uploads which I will continue to do.  I already miss them and it has only been two nights.  Hopefully, once the work week starts it will go by super fast...



Happened 10 minutes before landing...

I will never know how Rudy fit our bud on this changing table...

Already getting new clothes...


No comments:

Post a Comment