Monday, April 8, 2013

Lately

  Rudy worked all day Saturday so me and the bud ended up at my parent's house all afternoon. We played outside all morning then took a long nap together before heading over to "baba's."
  On Sunday we headed to the zoo to ride the camel but the only thing William wanted was the "choo choo." After the zoo we spent all day with my parents. William loves being over there!
  We received the bud's initial plan today and I am so excited for him! Another big event taking place in our lives on this coming up Sunday is my baptism and Williams's dedication. Good things are happening in our lives and I am beyond thankful.
  On my last 2 random pictures:  William is getting super picky again with eating so I tried a peanut butter covered banana with rice krispys.  He did not care for it but when I took it to Rudy he got pretty upset.  So weird.  And I love coffee and I love my keurig and I love coffee cups from peeps who travel without me.  The rents went to Vegas and brought me back the coolest cup EVER...
















No comments:

Post a Comment