Sunday, March 17, 2013

Rest of our Saturday

  On the way home from the zoo William fell asleep but only slept about 30 minutes :(  We had some lunch and went outside to play.  We walked around, visited the neighbor, and went on a stroller ride.  Rudy let me nap and played with the bud (outside of course) on his lunch break.  After my nap we went to Target...
 and got these sandals in a size 8.  I think his foot grew over night.  I also went ahead and bought some finger paint and this happened...
 loves to paint, loves to get messy, loves being outside...  I then stripped him down and yes the paint is washable and I taught him how to glue...

  He caught on to the glue skill immediately but we are still working on the scissors.  We had a blast on Saturday but I can not say the same about today.  I was wondering all day how he went from 100% happy to very irritable.  Yep, another molar is coming in up top.  I am ready for the teething to be over and done.




No comments:

Post a Comment