Friday, August 24, 2012

New 'Do

The last time William had any kind of haircut was here and it was shaved.  I hope to never do that again because I just love his long hair.  It was getting a bit like a mullet although I have noticed his bangs getting longer and thicker.  I have been trying to get to a stylist for over a month now but it has never worked out.  Finally my parents gave their "two cents" and Grammie cut his hair.  I have to say I think this was better because it took some serious entertaining on my part.  William kept trying to get up from the highchair. 

Getting ready...

A lot was cut from the bottom...

Shaping it up...

All done...enjoying a fruit cup...

The back...


I can not believe how much better William's hair looks.  I will have to keep it trimmed from now on; such a big boy.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment