- A new toy for the plane ride. We bought William the Build and Read lego set for the plane. The first time he saw it was in the plane and he loved it so much he played with it all week.
- Tylenol-he was teething the entire week
- I carried cheerios for him and juice. He was so funny the entire week. William sleeps with lovies but during the day he clings to his sippy cup and snacks. I think holding his "stuff" made him feel secure in a new place.
- I thought Huggies Slip Ons would be a good idea but no they leak. I found out Luvs are decent diapers. We made a trip to Wal Mart for random items for the week.
- If possible get a room with a kitchen. William had his normal banana each morning and we were able to keep milk and juice on hand.
- Choose kid friendly restaurants. My parents treated us to very nice dinners but some were not William proof.
- We felt like William needed to be a little older to really enjoy Disney. He was hot, tired, and wanted to walk around which was dangerous. I wish he would have been potty trained and could walk in crowds holding my hand. Also eating was an issue. This may seem minor but after being in the heat all day the last thing I wanted to do was feed William. He should be able to use utensils.
- This is a no brainer but a back pack not diaper bag. I used an old LL Bean which was perfect. It hung on the stroller but could easily go on my back without William trying to get into it.
- If you do take young children bring reinforcement. My parents were great and watched William while Rudy and I enjoyed a couple of rides.
|Think this was the first night before dinner.|
|In my arms after passing out on a ride.|