Friday, July 6, 2012

17 Months

Taken one day late and this is the best out of probably 50 tries.  :)

  • At least 11 teeth
  • Size 4 Diapers
  • 18 Months and 2T Clothes
  • Size 5 or 6 shoes
  • Our bathroom scale reads 25 lbs.
  • We (I) brush his teeth 2x a day.
  • Eating about the same which is not much.  Loves fruits, cheese, crackers, and yogurt.  Pretty much anything that is not meat.  I swore up and down I would never take food with us to a restaurant but I have 2x now.  I have taken a PBJ with us so I can eat.  If we go somewhere that does not have anything he will eat no one can enjoy the meal.  I know this is a phase and one day William will enjoy a burger, maybe.
  • Will eat a snack out of a small bowl without too many spills.  He never did well with the bowls with the lids you stick your hand in.
  • Milk about 3-4x a day and juice in between.  He drinks a lot more juice on the weekends than at daycare.
  • Bedtime around 7 and wakes up anywhere from 5:30-6:30.  Naps are getting weird.  We were doing great with a nap after lunch but then he has been playing outside and gets worn out early.  Naps once at daycare around 1.  On the weekends its usually not the same time each day.  Again, I know he goes through phases and one day he will sleep until noon. 
  • Just walks around ALL the time.  Wants everything in his hands and will get VERY frustrated if it does not all fit.  Not a TV fan.  Does not like diaper changes at all; its horrible for everyone.  Loves boxes and bags.  I swear he never plays with the toys we buy him.  Car seat is hit or miss.  Sometimes he chills and chats; other times he is very upset.   
  • Only new word: "golf ball" and only family can understand it.  William will talk in his own time; I try not to worry.
  • Loves being outside but is smart enought to know when its time to go in due to the heat.  He will put his arms out, I pick him up, and he lays his head on my shoulder.  I ask William if wants juice and he waits on the floor for his drink.  He may not talk but he knows exactly what we say to him.
  • Zyrtec dose is now 5ML and he is still snotty most of the time.
  • Getting ready for 2nd trip on an airplane.  Disney World is July 22.  Last time we flew he was around 7 months old and was content on our laps.  I am not sure how this trip will go but I know its better than driving 10 hours!

William makes us laugh all the time.  He is all boy.  He does things that just make us shake our heads.  We never taught him to climb into the jumper.  Ha.  William is a sweet boy.  He has moments where he wants to snuggle and drink his milk.  He can laugh so hard and so loud; just makes your heart melt.  I always hope the best for him and that he is happy in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment