Thursday, December 22, 2011

13 on Thursday

  1. Made eggs, grits, and toast for breakfast this morning.  I took William to daycare then went to Wal Mart for a few things and I came home and cooked.  It was amazing.
  2. As much as I loved my breakfast I would prefer to be already working and not have a 11-8 shift.
  3. William has a long vacation ahead of him.  Rudy is off next week and daycare allows one vacation a year so William is taking his as well. 
  4. Excited to see William on Christmas morning.
  5. William is all over the place.  I do not want to think about him walking...
  6. Coming home to a brand new coffee table and end tables made for a happy Jennifer.
  7. I plan to start jogging in January.  I loved training for a 5k a couple of years ago.  I also need to get in shape for Disney World.  Honestly I can not remember when this body has been in a bikini.
  8. All I want for Christmas is a housekeeper twice a month.
  9. There are not many good books out right now.  Suggestions from anyone would helpful.
  10. I want to do a Christmas card for my memory because we totally did not send any this year.
  11. I think William has started to actually enjoy daycare.  Although he does not sleep well there; he loves playing with other babies.
  12. Will my baby ever be ok with the carseat?
  13. Still praying for a teaching position...

No comments:

Post a Comment