Friday, August 5, 2011

5 Minute Friday

I found this writing activity here: http://thegypsymama.com/.

The word is "whole."  5 minutes to write.

William has started drinking a whole bottle again.  This makes me feel so much better because I thought he had an ear infection. 

My whole heart is full of love for my family.  I watch William and Rudy and I am at peace with life.

Sometimes I do not feel whole because my brother is no longer with us.  I think about Christopher more than I admit. 

My whole throat hurts and has been for two days.

"Hole" sounds like "whole" and I do not want to be buried in a hole because I am VERY claustrophobic.  I know it is just my body that is left but it creeps me out. 

Stop. 

**  I am not one to write without thinking through my thoughts; I never did well with this in high school.  I hope to improve but as random as this was it was fun. 

1 comment:

  1. Lol, that last one made me giggle. I am also claustrophobic so I completely understand. I liked the random thoughts on "whole". Gives us a glimpse into your mind. Take care!

    ReplyDelete