Friday, July 22, 2011

Lately

  • We are still working on William's schedule but the evening without the nap is getting easier.
  • I will not be working full time until after the trip to Maine (maybe).  I may try to work full time at Publix but the other option is to work more hours when Rudy is home.  We may prefer this option. 
  • I have had A LOT of dental work done since William was born including 2 root canals.  No fun and very EXPENSIVE!
  • I can not believe it has been almost 6 months that we brought our sweet boy home!
  • The tough days usually fall on Mondays (because we are out all weekend and off schedule?)
  • Still trying to lose weight but need to exercise but where is the time?  It is toooo hot for William (and myself) to run outdoors so I my intention is to start in September.

Mommy needs a shower and some makeup but I love this kid and picture so there! :)
    
  • There is so much more going on but I feel this enough for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment