|These get harder and harder to take each month.|
|Objects are a must.|
|I say objects because toys are not good enough for this guy at 15 months.|
- Size 4 Diapers
- 18 months clothes (some 12 months fit)
- Size 5 shoe.
- Eats table food and we also give William Gerber toddler meals on occassion.
- LOVES bananas and he would not weigh the measley 22 lbs. without them.
- Milk at home before daycare, lunch, and before bed. Yogurt for snack at daycare. Nutrigrain bars are also a huge hit but a sticky mess. Juice once a day during the week but multiple times on the weekends. Had his first PB&J.
- 6 teeth that I am for sure about.
- Naps 2x at home but usually once at daycare. Sleeps from 7pm to anywhere from 5:30-6AM.
- Diagnosed with allergies to dogs and now takes Zyrtec daily.
- Thrush 2x and the flu.
- Beginning to stand alone for a few seconds and has taken a step or two from coffee table to sofa.
- Says "mama" very clearly and "dada" but not as clear. No new words but points and babbles.
- Can climb onto couch by himself. When he sees shoes he will try to put his feet in them. Plays independently for longer periods of time. Can pitch a mean fit. Plays with toys very meticulously (impresses us).
|He is soo sweet (most of the time)...|
|Only with Daddy watching him will you find William without a shirt, wearing a bib, sitting on a plush owl, wearing swim trunks with no intentions of putting him into anything with water.|