Sunday, March 25, 2012

Teething

I came home from work yesterday and saw Rudy sitting on the floor.  This is normal; we both play with William on the floor.  Then I see William on Rudy asleep (very unusual, William only likes his bed).  Rudy eventually makes it to the recliner and William sleeps for probably another hour.  I checked his temp and he was running a low grade fever.  After he woke up I stuck my finger in his mouth and felt 4 new teeth coming in.  I knew one molar was coming through but just a couple of days later we have 3 more.  Poor baby!!!  We ran a few errands which he was happy for the most part but fell asleep on the way home.  This is his 3rd nap!!!  He did have a rough night Friday and was running a low fever so I figured he was sleepy.  It took a while to calm him after the 3rd nap; his teeth were hurting!  A popsicle helped as well as watching his Daddy mow the grass.  So after these 4 break through he will have 8 teeth: 6 on top and 2 on bottom (unless I'm missing a tooth somewhere; its scary going in his mouth he bites). 

And off the subject---I gave blood Thursday at work.  It truly felt good knowing that my blood will hopefully save lives!!  I was also away from my desk for quite a while...which is like saving my life.  Win-win. 

No comments:

Post a Comment