*The picture is a "selfie" because I am on vacation and got dressed after the hubs left the house for work.
I thought for sure I would have made progress over the past 10 days. I have been having contractions and felt like Hannah dropped. However, I was very wrong because my sweet doctor said, "same" today after checking me. Oh well! I am actually okay with this and I feel blessed for a full term baby.
I was all about being induced but honestly my feelings have changed. I go back Monday for another check and discuss the "plan." If I have made progress and she offers an induction I may take it according to how I am physically feeling. As of today I feel pretty good and plan on waiting on Hannah to enter the world when she is ready.
A few things to remember:
- 29-30 lbs. gained as of today.
- Not much heartburn anymore.
- Back and hips hurt when I try to sleep in bed, couch, or recliner.
- Sleep is hit or miss due to the pain. I also find myself thinking of life with two kids and then I definitely can not sleep. :)
- Nesting constantly but with the bud around it will never stay as organized as I would like.
- My shirts are getting tighter...and I REFUSE to buy more.
- Still able to get on floor with William but not for very long periods of time. I am also picking him up but this is for very short intervals.
- William is ready for sissy to get here and sit on his lap. Also, we mentioned in passing that Hannah may bring him a new back pack and he has not forgotten this. It is so important to him that we already bought the back pack and its ready to go.
- We will see if I am back for another update...