Wednesday, October 16, 2013

28 Weeks Preggo Update




So this is what is going on:
  • I am in the third trimester...cannot believe it!
  • I have gestational diabetes and I am finally getting the hang of the special diet that comes along with it.
  • As of Monday I have not gained any weight (per doctor's scale) since my early September appointment.  If it stays that way I better be in my normal jeans immediately after Hannah arrives.  I mean after starving for the last 3 months of my pregnancy I do not think that is a major request.
  • I will be going to the doctor weekly until delivery due to the GD.  Good: check on baby more and Bad: making up lots of time at work.
  • William talks about Hannah without us asking him about her.  He wants to know when she will come home and even yells for her at night to come to her crib.  He hugs and kisses my belly.  When William sees girl clothes he knows they could be for sissy.  
  • I feel pretty good and not having heartburn right now.  I remember with William I was eating Tums like they were candy.  Maybe it is because I can not eat all the crap food I crave.  You know, Wendy's, pasta, fries, etc.
  • I have a breastfeeding class next week plus my FREE pump through my company will be here in December.  I am making every effort to be more prepared this time around because I was not at all with the bud. 
  • Have not really done much with the nursery since Rudy finished the ceiling.  This is probably due to the fact that the bud did not use it until he was about 10 weeks old.  
  • With the holidays around the corner I know Hannah will be here before we know it and all I can say is I am nervous about caring for 2 young ones but so excited I wish it was happening sooner!  



No comments:

Post a Comment