|Not our best monthly picture but this birthday boy has had a LONG day.|
- 4 teeth...thinking we are getting more...but everytime I try to look you quit smiling. Too scared to stick my finger in there; may not get it back.
- Waking up before 6 but able to stay awake closer to 7 if the 2nd nap is later in the afternoon (I strongly believe if he was not in daycare we would not have this issue)
- 2 naps a day usually no more than 45 min. each and sometimes not even an afternoon nap (at home William naps soooo much better)
- 12 months clothes but can wear 18 months for length
- Size 4 diaper
- Eats Stage 2 baby food (with rice) at daycare for breakfast and lunch. Moved to Stage 3 at dinner. Also allowing daycare to give him food off their menu if he wants it. William wants it!
- Whole milk only. Does not need a bottle but I am having trouble taking it away completely. He is getting older and it makes me a little sad.
- Paci free since January 6. Only place we really truly miss it is the CAR!
- Pulls up on everything; no cruising yet. I have heard that his ear infections could cause a delay in walking.
- Can crawl up our stairs.
- Absolutely hates car seat. We have tried everything and nothing works for longer than oh 5 minutes.
- Very shy.
- Put on miralex but quickly learned that the doctor's suggested dose was way too much. I now do 1 tbsp 2x a week.
- Drinks juice but probably would not miss it if we never offered it to him.
- Not a fan of getting dressed, getting out of bath, or diaper changes.
- Diagnosed with another ear infection and got his first antibiotic shot.
- Saw the ENT and William gets tubes 2/6/12. What a blessing!
- First serious diaper rash happened overnight Friday (2/3) when he pooped in the middle of the night. William was sleep trained and sleeps around 11-12 hrs a night. However, he does fuss sometimes and goes back to sleep. I do not go in there because I learned it makes it worse. Now I will have to check because I feel like mom of the year right now with this rash.
|In the hospital.|