Thursday, April 7, 2011

Back to Work

These past 8 weeks have been wonderful being with my sweet William but it is time for Mommy to bring in a paycheck.  Luckily, Publix is taking me back and letting me set my own schedule.  I am only working Monday, Wednesday, Friday nights, and Sunday mornings.  William is not starting daycare yet!  I pray for a teaching job in August but I just have to leave that in the Lord's hands.  I believe He has a better plan than I do and if working at Publix will keep us financially stable then a teaching job is not in His plan.  I hope I can handle working around 20 hours a week and keeping William full time.  I know Rudy will help; I just have to ask.  My problem is asking for help; I want to do it all and that is not possible or necessary.  I start April 18 so I will let everyone know how the first week turns out; keep us in your thoughts as we embark on yet another change in our lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment