Friday, July 3, 2015

18 Months-Hannah

  



Hannah is a year and half!!! Say what?

She loves to eat and I mean everything in sight.  Hannah eats more than her four year old brother!!!

Hannah has a slight (insane) obsession with her paci and I dread when I take it away.  I hope to start at age 2.  She takes one nap after lunch and sleeps about 12 hours a night.  I still put her down around 6:20 and sometimes she fights it.  

She is in size 4 diapers and 18 month clothing.  I will probably buy 24 month pajamas when she needs new ones.  Hannah wears a size 6 shoe.  She has 16 teeth but all four eye teeth are only peeking through the gums.  

Hannah still scares us with her climbing and running at lightning speed.  She doesn't talk but babbles constantly.  Hannah loves to point and goes to fridge for a drink.  I will say she's super clingy to me and I hold her a lot.  Some days are better than others.  Hannah doesn't do this with Rudy... 

Hannah spent a night in a hotel last weekend and did great.  We had a pack n play brought up and she went right to bed.  It wasn't perfect as she was a bit restless but nothing crazy.  We are looking forward to the kid's first beach trip at the end of August and Disney in November.  


No comments:

Post a Comment