Sunday, February 15, 2015

The Bud is 4

William had his 4 year check up last week and he is looking great! 



He hasn't gained much weight in the past year but he is still average so no concerns.  William did get 4 shots and we had prepared him so it really wasn't bad.  After 2 no tears he said I'm done now no more so after the last two he was upset.  

Less than 5 minutes and he was done crying looking for stickers.  The blue form doesn't expire until 2022 which is just crazy!!!  I can't believe we are at this point already; almost to Kindergarten.  Luckily I have over a year before I really freak out.  

William has the biggest heart (most of the time).  He worries about Hannah constantly and even wipes her nose.  He loves to buy things for others.  I hope he stays this way.  


No comments:

Post a Comment